Unirac Launches New "U-Builder" Online Tool
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M., April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Unirac, Inc., a Hilti Group Company and North America's leading provider of infrastructure for solar power systems, today launched its new U-Builder. The visual online application offers users a simple way to design, share, and recall PV projects, backed by Unirac engineering.
"Our new online tools do the engineering for you, making it simple to get a valid, installable and code compliant Unirac solar project on the roof and producing energy in no time," says Peter Lorenz, Unirac CEO. "These tools really do give you everything you need to order and install your PV system – all in one place."
U-Builder includes many key features that streamline the process of designing a code compliant solar mounting system:
- Visual Design Tool – Unirac's new application guide will help you select the perfect product for your application, and the visual design tool will help you create your panel layout with just a few clicks.
- Save time through user profiles – Create a new project and your preferences will be automatically loaded for you.
- Share Projects easily – no need to print out results and send to a distributor – simply click and share the link with anyone you choose.
"Designing, installing and permitting solar systems is complicated and time consuming – but it doesn't have to be," says Darren Womacks, Unirac Vice President, Residential and Commercial Group. "U-Builder streamlines the process by providing an intuitive design/engineering tool which allows you to adapt to any project site. Additionally, U-Builder provides code compliant engineering documentation to aid permitting and installation."About Unirac, Inc. ®Unirac, a Hilti Group Company is North America's leading provider of infrastructure for solar power systems. Recognized as an industry innovator on both the product and process side, Unirac is one of the fastest growing companies in the solar industry. Unirac has achieved certifications for both ISO 9001:2008 for QMS and ISO 14001:2004 for EMS and OHSAS 18001:2007 for safety. Unirac's industrial-grade solar mount solutions meet 'Made in America', 'Buy American', ARRA and Ontario Power Authority FIT and microFIT criteria. For more information about Unirac, please visit http://www.unirac.com. Media Contact: Elizabeth Dominick, Unirac, Inc., 505-242-6411, firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Unirac, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts