RetailMeNot.com Launches Exclusive $10 Deal On Domino's Pizza® Ordered Online At Dominos.com For College Basketball's Big Championship Weekend
14. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND ENTRANTS HEREBY CONSENT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS FOR TRAVIS COUNTY, TEXAS. THESE RULES WILL BE GOVERNED AND INTERPRETED ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CHOICE OF LAW PRINCIPLES. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM BY ENTRANT SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
About Domino's Pizza ®
Founded in 1960, Domino's Pizza is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery, with a significant business in carryout pizza. It ranks among the world's top public restaurant brands with its global enterprise of more than 10,200 stores in over 70 international markets. Domino's had global retail sales of over $7.4 billion in 2012, comprised of over $3.5 billion in the U.S. and nearly $3.9 billion internationally. In the fourth quarter of 2012, Domino's had global retail sales of nearly $2.4 billion, comprised of approximately $1.1 billion in the U.S. and $1.3 billion internationally. Its system is largely made up of franchise owner-operators who accounted for over 96% of the Domino's Pizza stores as of the fourth quarter of 2012. Domino's reached the unprecedented $1 billion mark in U.S. digital sales during the one-year time period from April 2011 to April 2012. Its emphasis on new technology has helped drive the emergence of Domino's ordering apps for Kindle Fire, Android ™ and iPhone® – which now cover over 80% of the smartphone market. Continuing its focus on menu enhancement, Domino's established itself as a player in the Pan Pizza market with the launch of its Handmade Pan Pizza, featuring fresh, never-frozen dough, in October 2012.
About RetailMeNot.comRetailMeNot.com ( www.retailmenot.com) is the most widely used online coupon site in the United States. Our mission is to help consumers save money and enjoy a hassle-free discount shopping experience. Since November 2006, our users have shared hundreds of thousands of deals and offers from retailers. Online coupons are rated and ranked by users, ensuring that quality deals rise to the top and expired coupons drop down the list. RetailMeNot.com is operated by RetailMeNot, Inc., the world's leading marketplace for online coupons and deals. Shopping on the go? Download the RetailMeNot Coupons app for iPhone and Android phones to access Hot Deals, browse top coupons, popular stores and categories and get thousands of online and in-store coupons to shop when you want, where you want. Make sure to " like" RetailMeNot.com and authorize the RetailMeNot app on Facebook, follow the company via Twitter @retailmenot and add us on Google+. Consumers can sign up for RetailMeNot's Online and In-Store Coupons Newsletter by visiting: http://www.retailmenot.com/signup. About RetailMeNot, Inc. RetailMeNot, Inc. ( www.retailmenot.com/corp) is the world's leading marketplace for online coupons and deals. The company's websites enable consumers across the globe seeking to save money to find hundreds of thousands of offers from retailers. RetailMeNot, Inc. experienced more than 450 million consumer visits to its sites in 2012. The RetailMeNot, Inc., portfolio of coupon and deal websites includes www.RetailMeNot.com, the leading online coupon site in the United States; www.VoucherCodes.co.uk, the leading online coupon site in the United Kingdom; www.Deals.com in Germany; www.ActiePagina.nl in the Netherlands; Bons-de-Reduction.com and www.Poulpeo.com in France; and www.Deals2Buy.com, a leading discount offer site in North America. Be sure to "like" RetailMeNot, Inc. on Facebook and follow the company via Twitter @retailmenotinc. Media Contacts: Brian HoytRetailMeNot, Inc. +1 512 777 2957 email@example.com Kristen NelsonRetailMeNot, Inc. +1 832 398 5792 firstname.lastname@example.org Allison+Partners Public Relations email@example.com SOURCE RetailMeNot.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts