U.S. Postal Service Celebrates La Florida's 500th Anniversary
Seven philatelic products are available: 470606, Press Sheet with Die Cuts, $73.60 (print quantity of 2,500). 470608, Press Sheet without Die Cuts, $73.60 (print quantity of 2,500). 470610, Keepsake (Pane & Digital Color Postmark Set of 4), $13.95. 470616, First-Day Cover Set of 4, $3.60. 470621, Digital Color Postmark Set of 4, $6.44. 470623, Notecards, $13.95. 470630, Ceremony Program (random), $6.95.
The Postal Service receives no tax dollars for operating expenses, and relies on the sale of postage, products and services to fund its operations
About The U.S. Postal ServiceA self-supporting government enterprise, the U.S. Postal Service is the only delivery service that reaches every address in the nation: 152 million residences, businesses and Post Office Boxes. The Postal Service receives no tax dollars for operating expenses and relies on the sale of postage, products and services to fund its operations. With more than 31,000 retail locations and the most frequently visited website in the federal government, usps.com, the Postal Service has annual revenue of more than $65 billion and delivers nearly 40 percent of the world's mail. If it were a private-sector company, the U.S. Postal Service would rank 42nd in the 2012 Fortune 500. The Postal Service has been named the Most Trusted Government Agency for seven years and the fourth Most Trusted Business in the nation by the Ponemon Institute.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV