"Napa Just Got 6 Hours Closer"
AGUA DULCE, Calif., April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Los Angeles' Premiere Winery Destination, Agua Dulce Winery, will be observing National Wine Day with a festive celebration on their "Vine to Wine" 90-acre Vineyard and Winery! Guests will have the opportunity to enjoy wine-tasting, music, guided tours of our state-of-the-art cellar, cigar rolling, and a complimentary gourmet sausage barbecue.
The family-owned and operated winery recently established the award-winning Sierra Pelona Valley Appellation, where ideal soil and climate conditions have produced over 75 international wine awards over the last ten years.
Guests can stroll the vineyards, see the various grapes and view the exquisite French, Hungarian and American oak barrels used in our cellar to oak age our wines, all of which provide the building blocks of Southern California's Vine to Wine facility.
National Wine Day is Saturday, May 25. Agua Dulce Winery invites all Los Angeles' wine enthusiasts to join this "Vine to Wine" experience, as the winery is located just 45 minutes north of downtown Los Angeles. For reservations please call 661 268 7402. Cost is $10/person which includes wine tasting and commemorative Agua Dulce Winery wine glass. The cost is $15 if tickets are purchased at the door. Festivities begin at noon.www.aguadulcewinery.com https://www.facebook.com/AguaDulceWinery SOURCE Agua Dulce Winery
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV