BBCN Bank Named SBA Export Lender Of The Year 2013
Another high point of the roundtable was the launch of the U.S. Global Business Solutions pilot program, a cross-agency effort geared toward increased access to finance for SME exporters.
The six federal agencies involved in the program are:
- Export-Import Bank
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Commerce/International Trade Administration
- U.S. Trade Development Agency; and
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation
GBS is an initiative that bundles trade finance products for lenders and exporters in a collaborative, customer-focused and cost-effective manner. The program will reduce the complexity of trade finance by presenting a streamlined package of financing options to clients, while simultaneously focusing on high-volume products for lenders.
For more information about the 6 th Annual SBA Export Lenders Forum, contact Dennis Chrisbaum at firstname.lastname@example.org.Release Number: 13-15 Contact: David Hall (202) 205-6697 Internet Address: http://www.sba.gov/news Follow us on Twitter , Facebook & Blogs SOURCE U.S. Small Business Administration
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts