Miltenyi Biotec Partners With Terso Solutions, Inc. For A Fully Automated, On-Site Inventory Management Program
Miltenyi Biotec is a global provider of products and services that advance biomedical research and cellular therapy. Since 1989, they have developed innovative and reliable technologies for scientists and clinicians around the world. Their integrated portfolio of tools covers techniques of sample preparation, cell separation, flow cytometry, cell culture, molecular analysis, and preclinical imaging. Their expertise covers research areas like immunology, stem cell biology, neuroscience, and cancer, and clinical research areas that include hematology, graft engineering, as well as apheresis. Today, Miltenyi Biotec has more than 1,300 employees in 22 countries – all dedicated to empowering scientific discovery and advancing cellular therapy. For more information, visit http://www.miltenyibiotec.com.
About Terso Solutions, Inc.
Terso Solutions, Inc. is the leading provider of automated inventory management solutions for tracking high-value medical and scientific products in healthcare and life science. Terso Solutions, Inc. is backed by 13 years of RFID product development and implementation experience. Our product line includes RFID Cabinets, Refrigerators, Freezers (-20C to -80C), and RFID-enabled smart rooms. Headquartered in Madison, WI, Terso Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Promega Corporation. Additional information is available at www.tersosolutions.com.
CONTACT: Keith Hoffman608-298-4113 email@example.comSOURCE Terso Solutions, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV