International SOS And The Forum For Expatriate Management To Host Webinar On Keeping Global Workforces Healthy, Safe And Secure
TREVOSE, Pa., April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- International SOS, the world's leading medical and security services company, will partner with the Forum for Expatriate Management on a complimentary April 9 webinar, "Evacuate Me!", focusing on how organizations can support their expatriate employees during crisis events and fulfill their Duty of Care.
Evacuate Me! What every HR professional needs to know to keep their global workforce healthy, safe and secure Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 1:00 – 2:00 PM EDT
It's inevitable that today's global mobility professionals will eventually face some type of medical or security crisis or evacuation with one of their expatriates (or dependents) or international business traveler. It's usually just a matter of time.
This session will inform global mobility and other HR professionals of the most common solutions and best practices. The panel will review the eight most common tripwires to avoid and explore why HR plays such a pivotal role in helping organizations fulfill their Duty of Care. Throughout the session, the following questions—and more—will be addressed:
- Are companies prepared to manage this?
- What can be done today so they are ready?
- What can be done to prevent an evacuation or other crisis from happening in the first place?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV