Dynamic Healthcare Services Announces David Erb As Director Of Sales
HARRISBURG, Pa., April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On April 2nd, Dynamic Healthcare Services, Inc. ("DHS") of Harrisburg, PA, a portfolio company of GMH Ventures LLC ("GMH") announced the addition of David Erb as their new Director of Sales to increase the growth and expansion of the DHS sales organization.
"Dave's extensive management experience and sales expertise in the HME marketplace provides DHS with a successful strategist and leader for our growing sales operation," commented Terry Luft, CEO of DHS. "Dave will immediately begin recruiting and developing our sales staff, while simultaneously building our sales pipeline and lead development channels in strategic, targeted markets. We are extremely excited to have a sales executive of Dave's caliber leading our team," finished Luft.
Mr. Erb has over 15 years of sales experience in the HME marketplace. Most recently, he spent 13 years with Novartis Pharmaceutical Corporation where he was Senior District Manager. Mr. Erb was originally hired as a sales representative at Novartis and was continually promoted to increasingly higher positions throughout his career at the company, while also receiving multiple national sales awards. Prior to that, Mr. Erb spent four years as an account executive with Exact Advertising Agency which concentrated primarily on the medical field.
"My career has been built around building and managing successful sales teams that are dedicated to exceeding our customer's expectations and our company's fiscal growth plans," stated Erb. "The management team at DHS and GMH Ventures has provided me with a solid foundation of resources, tools and support systems, which will allow me to quickly expand our existing sales channels and develop new opportunities in the region. I'm looking forward to the challenges and successes that await," finished Erb.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV