Michigan Corporation Demands Planned Parenthood Retract Defamatory Claims
The letter sent Monday demands that Planned Parenthood immediately eliminate all references to the baseless charges, including the implication that the plaintiffs in Autocam's suit are all male, and publish a retraction of the false and defamatory statements.
The CatholicVote.org Legal Action Fund is representing Autocam and John Kennedy in Autocam v. Sebelius in the U.S. Federal District Court for the Western District of Michigan along with the Thomas More Society, a national public interest law firm headquartered in Chicago.
SOURCE CatholicVote.org Legal Action Fund
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV