What's In A Name? William Most Likely To Drive A Ferrari While Kate Prefers A Maserati
CHESTER, England, April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Harry prefers the style of a Bentley, while Kim's car for dashing around in is a Lexus
- James most likely to drive a Alfa Romeo but Daniel prefers the reliability of a Volkswagen
Analysis by MoneySupermarket.com reveals that the type of car you drive is not just a matter of personal choice, but can also be influenced by your name. The UK's number one comparison site analysed 17 million car insurance searches through its site and has come up with cars people are most likely to drive based on their name.
While Stephen Fry famously drives around in a black taxi, and Jessica Ennis was handed the keys to a brand new Jaguar following her success in the Olympics, anyone called Stephen will most likely drive a Land Rover, while Jessica is most likely drive a Ferrari.
Prince William and Kate Middleton thrilled crowds around Buckingham Palace on their wedding day when they went for a spin in a blue Aston Martin belonging to Prince Charles. However, drivers called William are most likely to get behind the wheel of a Ferrari sports car while Kate prefers the elegance of a Maserati. Elizabeth's on the other hand are most likely to drive a Suzuki while drivers called Charles are most likely to drive a Mazda.Celebrities including singing sensation Justin Bieber and One Direction's Harry Styles have a penchant for fast cars. Surprisingly the analysis shows men with the name Justin are most likely to drive Porsches. In reality, this isn't worlds apart from Justin Bieber's real choice of motor, which is a Fisker Karmer - a luxury hybrid car. Harry Styles on the other hand has recently been seen driving a white Ford Capri he bought on eBay. This is a far cry from the reality which shows Harry's are most likely to drive Bentleys. Who loves each car brand?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV