Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Appoints New North American Regional Director
GOODWOOD, England, April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Eric C. Shepherd has been appointed Regional Director for North America by Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. Shepherd replaces David Archibald who retires after 11 years of service to the company. The new appointment takes effect on 1 May 2013.
Shepherd joins Rolls-Royce Motor Cars from Mercedes-Benz USA where he filled the role of Regional General Manager, Southern Region since 2008. His previous roles included experience with Toyota and Nissan Motor Company as well as time in the advertising industry with Young & Rubicam and Starboard Automotive.
Archibald joined Rolls-Royce Motor Cars in 2002 as Regional Director for Europe and South Africa and took up his position in the US in January 2011.
Jolyon Nash, Director of Sales and Marketing, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars said, "With his broad experience and strong background in sales and marketing operations, dealer relations and franchise management in the luxury automotive sector, Eric is ideally positioned to extend his expertise into the super-luxury segment in which Rolls-Royce sells its pinnacle automobiles. The United States is Rolls-Royce's largest global market and we are looking forward to maintaining and strengthening this market position."Nash continued: "We are grateful to David for his valuable contribution to Rolls-Royce Motor Cars over the years and wish him the very best in his retirement." SOURCE Rolls-Royce Motor Cars
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV