Leading Scholars To Discuss JSU's IPad Success At CyberLearning Summit
Organizers are incorporating engaging TED-type talks called J-Talks, virtual presentations, and a dynamic virtual interaction between Summit participants and presenters. A JSU theatre professor is helping transform the conference center into an ideal setting for J-Talks. High school educators and college students will join professors and researchers at the summit. McHenry says TASI is supporting JSU's efforts to change lives, and the summit will help JSU and other trailblazers learn from each other.
Seating is limited for the Summit. A $50 registration fee covers three meals. Register at www.jsucyberlearning.com and text "jsucyber" to 72727 for updates.
SOURCE Mississippi e-Center Foundation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV