Running Wild: Animal Planet Unveils Its New Season
The Animal Planet slate will be unfolding the rest of this year and into 2014.
But new shows coming soon include "Ice Cold Gold," which spotlights a team of miners who are among the first Americans to prospect for precious metals and gems in a part of Greenland where humans have never set foot before. It premieres April 21.
And on May 31, "Treehouse Masters" goes out on a limb to display the sprawling luxury treehouses masterminded by "tree whisperer" Pete Nelson and his team for back-to-nature living at its leafiest.
"We'll still have plenty of great human-animal interaction," Kaplan promises, "but we also want to show what it's like to live in the wild."Even when it's wildly fabulous. ___ Animal Planet is owned by Discovery Communications Inc. ___ EDITOR'S NOTE â¿¿ Frazier Moore is a national television columnist for The Associated Press. He can be reached at fmoore(at)ap.org and at http://www.twitter.com/tvfrazier
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV