NEW YORK, April 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:NDAQ) announced that the trading of Independent Bank Group Inc. (Nasdaq:IBTX) commenced on the NASDAQ Global Market ® today.
Photos accompanying this release are available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=17946 and http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=17947
Independent Bank Group is a bank holding company headquartered in McKinney, Texas. Through its wholly owned subsidiary, Independent Bank, the Company provides a wide range of relationship-driven commercial banking products and services tailored to meet the needs of businesses, professionals and individuals. Independent Bank operates 30 banking offices in 26 communities in two market regions located in the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area and the greater Austin, Texas, area. As of December 31, 2012, the Company had total assets of approximately $1.7 billion, total loans of approximately $1.4 billion and total deposits of approximately $1.4 billion."Independent Bank Group has continuously expanded since its first acquisition in 1988," said Bob Greifeld, Chief Executive Officer, NASDAQ OMX. "We are thrilled to welcome Independent Bank Group to the NASDAQ family, and we look forward to supporting its continued growth and success as a public company."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV