CHARLOTTE, N.C., April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) will hold its annual shareholders' meeting Thursday, May 2, at 10 a.m. ET, in O.J. Miller Auditorium at 526 South Church St.
Shareholders unable to attend the meeting in person have two options:
- An audio webcast will be available through the investors' section of the company's Website at www.duke-energy.com/investors/.
- Participants can dial 866-952-1907 within the United States. International callers should use 785-424-1826. The pass code is 349818.
Duke Energy CEO Jim Rogers will provide shareholders with an overview of the company's 2012 performance and 2013 objectives. The agenda also includes election of the board of directors and other business.Headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., Duke Energy is a Fortune 250 company traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol DUK. More information about the company is available at: www.duke-energy.com. Contact: Jennifer Zajac Office: 980-373-9242| 24-Hour: 800-559-3853 SOURCE Duke Energy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts