CHARLOTTE, N.C., April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) will hold its annual shareholders' meeting Thursday, May 2, at 10 a.m. ET, in O.J. Miller Auditorium at 526 South Church St.
Shareholders unable to attend the meeting in person have two options:
- An audio webcast will be available through the investors' section of the company's Website at www.duke-energy.com/investors/.
- Participants can dial 866-952-1907 within the United States. International callers should use 785-424-1826. The pass code is 349818.
Duke Energy CEO Jim Rogers will provide shareholders with an overview of the company's 2012 performance and 2013 objectives. The agenda also includes election of the board of directors and other business.Headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., Duke Energy is a Fortune 250 company traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol DUK. More information about the company is available at: www.duke-energy.com. Contact: Jennifer Zajac Office: 980-373-9242| 24-Hour: 800-559-3853 SOURCE Duke Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV