Photo Release -- DTZ Announces A Re-Organization Of Its America's Research Team
LOS ANGELES, April 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DTZ, a leading global property services firm, has announced an organizational re-structure of its U.S. and Canadian Research Teams. Executive Vice President John Wickes has been appointed head of America's Research with overall responsibility for DTZ research teams situated in Chicago, Washington D.C., San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, and in three locations in Canada: Toronto, Richmond Hill and Mississauga. Mr. Wickes, who is based in Chicago, will now report into Hans Vrensen, global head of DTZ research in London.
Photos accompanying this release are available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=17944 and http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=17945
John Wickes joined DTZ in 2007, after five years with Jones Lang LaSalle where he served as Senior Vice President and Director of Research for the Americas.DTZ is the premier source for research concerning commercial real estate markets worldwide. The team provides high quality, data driven research, industry white papers, regional forecasts and concise market reports by geographic sector that lend both insight and intellectual capital to support DTZ's clients' real estate decisions globally. DTZ's international team of 70 analysts and researchers provide forecasts for over 200 markets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV