MIPTV Showcases Television's Next Revolution: 4K Ultra-HDTV And Beyond
Throughout the MIPTV market, SONY will be staging a continuous display of 4K material in prominent positions within the Palais des Festival, and will also be demonstrating its new giant 84-inch 4K Bravia television.
"The 4K format is more than just the next step along the road in terms of improved image quality. It offers spectacular detail that opens the possibility for a whole new way of shooting; such is the richness of the image quality. MIPTV aims to make producers aware that 4K is here, and it's now, and that they have to plan for it," said Laurine Garaude, Director of Reed MIDEM's Television Division.
For more information about MIPTV, please download the MIPTV Highlights.
About MIPTV – Founded in 1963, MIPTV is the annual international market and creative forum for content on every screen. It brings professionals from the global TV and online content industry to Cannes, France, for four days of exhibition, conferences, screenings and networking. It is a key market for buying and selling content and early-stage content development. MIPCube constitutes a special programme exploring tech and creative approaches with the community re-inventing the content experience within MIPTV. The weekend prior to MIPTV, MIPDoc and MIPFormats constitute a two-day showcase for non-fiction and unscripted programming. In 2013, MIPTV celebrates its 50 th anniversary. www.miptv.comSOURCE Reed MIDEM
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV