3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks
Ituran Location and Control (NASDAQ: ITRN) shares currently have a dividend yield of 8.50%. Ituran Location and Control Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides location-based services and wireless communication products in Israel, Brazil, Argentina, and the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.63. Currently there are no analysts that rate Ituran Location and Control a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Ituran Location and Control has been 25,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Ituran Location and Control has a market cap of $366.9 million and is part of the telecommunications industry. Shares are up 13.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Ituran Location and Control as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period. Although other factors naturally played a role, the company's strong earnings growth was key. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- ITURAN LOCATION & CONTROL reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, ITURAN LOCATION & CONTROL increased its bottom line by earning $1.18 versus $1.01 in the prior year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Communications Equipment industry. The net income increased by 178.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $1.58 million to $4.41 million.
- ITRN's revenue growth trails the industry average of 14.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- ITRN's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.00 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.34, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- You can view the full Ituran Location and Control Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV