4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks
- WASHINGTON REIT reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, WASHINGTON REIT turned its bottom line around by earning $0.27 versus -$0.06 in the prior year.
- WRE's revenue growth trails the industry average of 16.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 2.2%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $38.34 million or 21.83% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, WASHINGTON REIT's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 38.95%.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 90.3% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $30.38 million to $2.94 million.
- WRE has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 5.92% from its price level of one year ago. Looking ahead, other than the push or pull of the broad market, we do not see anything in the company's numbers that may help reverse the decline experienced over the past 12 months. Despite the past decline, the stock is still selling for more than most others in its industry.
- You can view the full Washington REIT Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts