LAS VEGAS and SELMA, Texas, April 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE:PNK) subsidiary managing Retama Park Racetrack announces the appointment of Chris Corrado as Vice President and General Manager, effective immediately.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=17940
Chris has more than 19 years of management experience, and a wealth of knowledge of the hospitality and gaming industries. In 2010, he joined Pinnacle Entertainment as Assistant General Manager at Belterra Casino Resort & Spa. Prior to that, he worked in different capacities in the gaming industry including marketing and operations. In his new role, he will report to Executive Vice President of Regional Operations Geno M. Iafrate and will continue his oversight of the Heartland Poker Tour brand, which Pinnacle Entertainment acquired in July 2012."We are always pleased to promote dynamic leaders from within our ranks," said Geno Iafrate. "Chris comes to Retama Park at an exciting time of positive transition. He will bring a great energy, marketing expertise and leadership to the management team at Retama Park Racetrack and will focus on creating memorable guest experiences, a positive environment for our new team members and fostering strong community ties in the City of Selma and the greater San Antonio region." "I am excited to lead the dedicated team managing Retama Park at a property steeped in tradition; together we will focus on merging that legacy with the unparalleled guest service that Pinnacle Entertainment is known for while bringing a new focus on operational excellence to the track," said Corrado. He adds, "My family and I are looking forward to living in this vibrant and diverse south Texas region."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV