Tesco Bank Launches Competitive New Mortgage Rates
EDINBURGH, Scotland, April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Tesco Bank has today announced competitive new mortgage rates across its range of mortgage products. These rate reductions mean Tesco Bank is now offering customers some of the most competitive Fixed Rate products on the market.
In addition to these new rates, Tesco Bank is also now offering customers a new 1.99% two-year fixed rate mortgage at 60% LTV.Tesco Bank product range:
GBP1,600 Product Fee Option Non-refundable Product Max LTV Initial Rate APR booking fee 2 Year Fixed 60% 1.99% 4.0 GBP195
GBP1,300 GBP0 Product Fee Product Fee Option Option Initial Initial Non-refundable Product Max LTV Rate APR Rate APR booking fee 2 Year Fixed 70% 2.29% 4.0 2.69% 4.0% (previously (previously 2.39%) 2.79%) 75% 2.59% 4.1 2.99% 4.1% (previously (previously 2.89%) 3.29%) 80% 3.19% 4.2 3.59% 4.2% (previously (previously GBP195 3.39%) 3.79%) 3 Year Fixed 75% 2.49% 3.9 2.79% 3.9% (previously (previously 2.79%) 3.09%) 80% 3.49% 4.2 3.79% 4.2% (previously (previously GBP195 3.79%) 4.09%) 5 Year Fixed 70% 2.79% 3.8 3.19% 3.9 75% 3.19% 4.0 3.59% 4.1 (previously (previously 3.69%) 4.09%) 3.69% 4.2 4.09% 4.3 (previously (previously 80% 3.79%) 4.19%) GBP195 2 year tracker 70% BoE +2.45% 4.2% BoE +2.95% 4.2 75% BoE +2.69% 4.2% BoE +3.19% 4.2 80% BoE +3.29% 4.3% BoE +3.79% 4.3 GBP195Tesco Bank's 2yr, 3yr, 5yr Fixed Rate Mortgage, and two year base rate tracker provide customers with a choice of straightforward fees. In addition to good value and great service, customers taking out a mortgage with Tesco Bank will also receive a 'thank-you' with Clubcard points as they repay their mortgage, collecting one point for every £4 on their monthly mortgage repayments*. Announcing the new rates, David McCreadie, Managing Director of Banking, commented: "I am delighted that these rate reductions make Tesco Bank mortgages some of the most competitive on the market. We want customers to be able to choose from a range of mortgages that combine great rates, good service with the 'thank you' of Clubcard points, and believe our new products allow customers to do just that". Tesco Bank mortgage products are straightforward:
- All provide customers with the flexibility to make regular or lump sum overpayments of up to 20% of the outstanding balance each year during the initial rate period, without having to pay an Early Repayment Charge.
- Customers opting for a tracker mortgage can take advantage of a ' switch and fix ' facility that allows them to move to a fixed rate if they require greater financial certainty. **
- Customers can apply for up to two payment holidays per year***
- Those remortgaging will benefit from free standard legal fees and the first standard valuation.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts