PA Insurance Department Launches New Health Insurance Website
Website Will Help Consumers Answer Everyday Insurance Questions
HARRISBURG, Pa., April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Pennsylvania Insurance Department has developed a new website, PAHealthOptions.com, to help Pennsylvanians click through the complexities of health insurance in a simple, yet dynamic, format.
"Everyone has different needs and understanding health insurance can be confusing," Insurance Commissioner Michael Consedine said. "We want to provide Pennsylvanians with accurate information they can trust to help them make decisions about health insurance that meets their needs and their budgets."
With so many types of health insurance, ways to get coverage, and complicated terms, understanding health insurance can be a challenge. PAHealthOptions.com puts a host of resources at your fingertips. It provides consumers with a tool to compare coverage as well as an online customer service tool.This website is designed to help consumers:
- Learn the basics about health insurance
- Understand their health insurance needs and options
- Answer health insurance questions, file a complaint or appeal a denied medical claim
- Provide easy-to-understand, educational health insurance information and resources
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts