Gainer Donnelly Forms New Entity To Offer Investment Advisory And Financial Planning Services
HOUSTON, April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Recognizing that clients are demanding a new level of financial services, Gainer Donnelly is pleased to announce that members of the firm are now providing investment advisory services to implement clients' financial plans through a new firm, Gainer Donnelly Wealth Advisors LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor. Members will continue to offer financial planning services through Gainer Donnelly LLP, a certified public accounting firm.
A significant factor in the decision to form Gainer Donnelly Wealth Advisors LLC was selecting an investment strategy that firm members felt would be appropriate for clients. To help implement this strategy and bring these investment services to clients, Gainer Donnelly Wealth Advisors LLC has affiliated with a nationally recognized firm that will provide access to high-quality institutional mutual funds not typically available to individual investors, the latest research, and important operational support.
Consistent with clients' arrangements with Gainer Donnelly LLP, services from Gainer Donnelly Wealth Advisors LLC are fee-only. Accepting no commissions, Gainer Donnelly's mission is to assist clients in reaching their goals and objectives by offering independent and objective advice.
About Gainer Donnelly LLP & Gainer Donnelly Wealth Advisors LLCGainer Donnelly LLP provides highly personalized tax, audit, business planning and advisory services to businesses and individuals across all industries with special expertise in energy, construction, distribution, transportation, manufacturing, not-for-profit, healthcare and real estate. The firm has 9 partners and a staff of over 140. More information on Gainer Donnelly Wealth Advisors LLC is available at www.GainerDonnellyWealth.comSOURCE Gainer Donnelly Wealth Advisors LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV