BIRMINGHAM, Ala., April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- HealthSouth Corporation (NYSE: HLS) will hold its annual meeting of stockholders at 11 a.m. CT, on Thursday, May 2, 2013, at its corporate headquarters, 3660 Grandview Parkway in Birmingham, Ala.
HealthSouth stockholders are invited to attend the annual meeting. Stockholders and other interested parties may listen to a live audio webcast of the annual meeting, which will be available at http://investor.healthsouth.com by clicking on an available link. The webcast will be archived for replay purposes following the meeting.
Please note that stockholders planning to attend the meeting will be asked to present valid picture identification, such as a driver's license or passport. Reporters planning to attend are requested to pre-register with Casey Lassiter by calling (205) 969-6176 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday, May 1, 2013.
About HealthSouth HealthSouth is the nation's largest owner and operator of inpatient rehabilitation hospitals in terms of patients treated and discharged, revenues, and number of hospitals. Operating in 28 states across the country and in Puerto Rico, HealthSouth serves patients through its network of inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, outpatient rehabilitation satellite clinics and home health agencies. HealthSouth's hospitals provide a higher level of rehabilitative care to patients who are recovering from conditions such as stroke and other neurological disorders, orthopedic, cardiac and pulmonary conditions, brain and spinal cord injuries, and amputations. HealthSouth can be found on the Web at www.healthsouth.com.Media Contact Casey Lassiter, 205-410-2777 Investor Relations Contact Mary Ann Arico, 205-969-6175 Maryann.email@example.com SOURCE HealthSouth Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV