As part of the settlement, the Company has agreed to pay Plaintiff's counsel $80,000, inclusive of both attorney's fees and expenses. The counsel fees will be paid in their entirety by the Company's Directors and Officers Liability Insurance carrier.
Assaf Ran, Chairman of the Board and CEO, stated, "Although pure justice would have meant fighting this lawsuit until a complete dismissal, settling it was a smart and economically efficient decision. It's important to understand that every control item that is mentioned in this agreement was already practiced by the Company and that my personal guarantee had already been given, could not be withdrawn without the consent of the Bank and was generally available to the Company."
CONTACT: Assaf Ran, CEO (516) 444-3400
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV