Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 4/4/13, Steelcase, Inc. (SCS)SCS will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.10, payable on 4/15/13. As a percentage of SCS's recent stock price of $13.37, this dividend works out to approximately 0.75%, so look for shares of Steelcase, Inc. to trade 0.75% lower — all else being equal — when SCS shares open for trading on 4/4/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for SCS, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.10 declared by Steelcase, Inc.:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from SCS is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 2.99% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, SCS makes up 1.31% of the Dynamic Industrials Sector Portfolio ETF (PRN)PRN which is trading up by about 0.2% on the day Wednesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV