Dr. Kevin Foley To Present DiscGenic's Recent Findings At The Lumbar Spine Research Society's Annual Meeting
SALT LAKE CITY, April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DiscGenics, Inc. announces that Kevin T. Foley, MD will present at the upcoming Lumbar Spine Research Society (LSRS) Annual Meeting on April 12, 2013 in Chicago. The lecture, entitled "Initial In Vivo Efficacy of a Novel, Injectable Cellular Therapy for Degenerative Disc Disease," will feature data supporting the safety and efficacy of a new therapy under development called Injectable Discogenic Cell Therapy (IDCT) in an animal model of degenerative disc disease.
Dr. Foley, who is the senior author on the work, is a professor of neurosurgery at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis, Tennessee, USA. He holds academic appointments at the University of Tennessee Department of Biomedical Engineering and the Uniformed Services University for the Health Sciences in Bethesda, Maryland. He serves as director of complex spine surgery at Semmes-Murphey Clinic, director of the spine fellowship program for the University of Tennessee Department of Neurosurgery, and medical director for the Medical Education & Research Institute.
About DiscGenics, Inc.
DiscGenics is a privately funded spinal therapeutics company using adult human disc-derived stem cells and tissue engineering techniques to treat patients debilitated by degenerative disc disease. News and other information on the company are available at: http://www.discgenics.com .Media Contact: Flagg Flanagan Chief Executive Officer 801-410-0703 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE DiscGenics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV