5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: ANH, CLC, ARCP, EXP, CSCO
Clarcor (NYSE: CLC) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 14 cents per share. At a price of $51.55 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1%. The average volume for Clarcor has been 237,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Clarcor has a market cap of $2.6 billion and is part of the industrial industry. Shares are up 7.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. CLARCOR Inc. provides filtration products, filtration systems and services, and consumer and industrial packaging products worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.19. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Clarcor a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Clarcor as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, growth in earnings per share, reasonable valuation levels and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full Clarcor Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV