Donna K. Lencki To Discuss Consumer Engagement Strategies At World Health Care Congress
HARRISBURG, Pa., April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Capital BlueCross Chief Marketing Officer Donna K. Lencki will discuss innovative retail strategies to engage and serve health care consumers during the 10 th annual World Health Care Congress in Washington, D.C. on April 8, 2013.
Capital BlueCross recently opened a first-of-its-kind health and wellness retail store which focuses on customer choice and healthy living, and is designed to provide one-stop shopping to explore insurance options and discover fun ways to engage in good health. Lencki played a key role in branding and opening the store, called Capital Blue.
Lencki will be part of an expert panel called Engaging Tomorrow's Health Care Consumer Today – Next Generation Engagement Strategies Throughout the Health Care Lifecycle . Rounding out the panel with Lencki will be Dr. Charles E. Saunders, CEO, Emerging Business at Aetna, Inc., who will talk about engaging consumers through cutting edge technology and innovative tools; and Marc Baer, senior director, Healthcare at Target, who will discuss introducing best practices of one of the country's most successful retail companies to health care. Moderating the panel will be Merrill Goozner, editor of Modern Healthcare.
"Rapid changes in the health care industry are forcing consumers to play a more significant role in choosing the right products and services for their personal needs. Capital BlueCross is leading the change in the industry by engaging health care consumers in an entirely new way," said Lencki. "I am excited to share our early success stories with Capital Blue. The community has embraced the store as a healthy place for all, and individuals who visit are learning how to live a healthier lifestyle, while developing a better understanding of the often complicated health insurance decision-making process."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV