Pinot's Palette Kicks Off 2013 With Continued Growth
"The PTS system has evolved to be the hub of studio management," says company CEO Craig Ceccanti, who drew on his previous experience in software development to custom-design the proprietary system. "It provides our franchisees with instant access to all aspects of the business, from point of sale transactions, reservation management, artist scheduling, payroll, reporting, and more."
Pinot's Palette offers both single and multi-unit development opportunities around the country. For more information, contact the company's headquarters office at 713-965-7996, Franchise@PinotsPalette.com or visit http://www.pinotspalette.com/Franchise.
SOURCE Pinot’s Palette
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV