UnitedHealth Group (UNH) ($61.74 vs. $59.29 on June 28): Now has a buy rating vs. strong buy on June 28, and set a multi-year high at $63.95 on Tuesday. My weekly value level is $55.45 with a semiannual pivot at $59.89 and quarterly risky level at $69.43. The weekly chart profile stays positive with a close this week above the five-week MMA at $92.38. UNH was a member of my ValuTrader model portfolio from $54.10 on Feb. 19, and was sold Tuesday at $61.63 for a buy-and-trade gain of 13.9%.
WellCare Health Plans (WCG) ($62.57 vs. $49.61 on June 28): Now has a buy rating vs. strong buy on June 28, and set a 2013 high at $64.29 on Tuesday. My monthly value level is $55.38 with a weekly pivot at $63.23 and semiannual risky level at $67.92. The weekly chart profile is positive with the five-week MMA at $57.40.
WellPoint (WLP) ($68.46 vs. $69.49 on June 28): Now has a buy rating vs. strong buy on June 28, and set a 2013 high at $70.58 on Tuesday. My weekly value level is $62.96 with a semiannual pivot at $69.41 and quarterly risky level at $75.92. The weekly chart profile is positive with the five-week MMA at $64.80.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV