Infusionsoft Awards Big Prizes And Recognition For The Most Successful Customers And Innovative Partners At InfusionCon 2013
CHANDLER, Ariz., April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Infusionsoft, creator of the all-in-one sales and marketing software for small businesses, is shining a bright light on customer success and partner innovation by handing out top honors and valuable prizes at its annual user conference, InfusionCon. Infusion-soft crowned The Rocket Company its 2013 "Ultimate Marketer," and named AppointmentCore by Benji Rabhan of AutomationCore the "Kicks Apps Champion" of its first Battle of the Apps competition.
Highlights from the 2013 Ultimate Marketer Contest
Infusionsoft handed out the Ultimate Marketer title to a customer that demonstrated exceptional sales and marketing ability and overall business results using the Infusionsoft all-in-one sales and marketing system. In 2008, Casey Graham, founder of The Rocket Company, was struggling to keep his dream alive. Its mission is simple—to help churches succeed. With little money in the bank, Graham began using Infusionsoft to help with the company's sales and marketing processes. In just two years, business more than quadrupled. The Rocket Company uses every Infusionsoft feature to attract interest, capture leads, nurture prospects, convert sales and upsell customers. It also uses Infusionsoft membership site software, CustomerHub, to further nurture and convert leads.
"We watched the stories of former Ultimate Marketers and dreamed that our company could realize that kind of success while still allowing for a life outside of work," says Graham. "We absorbed every best practice shared by Infusionsoft and dove right into the software. We could not have achieved this level of business and personal success without Infusionsoft, and we are so honored to have this title of Ultimate Marketer."The Rocket Company shared its success story on stage along with the other two finalists. The more than 2,000 InfusionCon attendees voted for their favorite finalist via a Facebook voting app powered by GroSocial by Infusionsoft. The two runners-up to the title of Ultimate Marketer include:
- Dustin S. Burleson, D.D.S. of Burleson Orthodontics, who started his practice with one employee and zero patients in 2006. Using Infusionsoft, he has grown to more than 7,500 active patients and 35 employees. Learn more about Burleson Orthodontics' small business success story.
- Blue Chip Athletic, which was started in 2001 by Gonz Medina and Jason Heslo. With the help of Infusionsoft, Blue Chip Athletic has grown to 22,000 customers and $4.2 million in annual revenue. Learn more about how Infusionsoft has helped Blue Chip Athletic grow.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV