ATLANTA, April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Home Depot ®, the world's largest home improvement retailer, today announced it will implement its fourth annual Spring Black Friday event, a weekend of regional savings on hundreds of items to improve the home in preparation for spring starting April 4, 2013.
Like the traditional Black Friday that occurs the day after Thanksgiving to unofficially start the holiday shopping season, The Home Depot's Spring Black Friday marks the start of home improvement's busiest shopping season, spring.
"We see increased traffic in our stores during the spring season as customers kick-off their home improvement projects," said Craig Menear, executive vice president for merchandising. "In a recovering housing market, we know our consumers are continuing to look for ways to affordably improve their homes. Through Spring Black Friday, we offer incredible savings to meet all of their indoor and outdoor needs."The Home Depot has worked to pass along major savings to customers through great values and special buys on a variety of project starters. Prices on hundreds of the most sought after spring products will be significantly reduced, including: a variety of live goods and lawn care; outdoor power; eco-friendly gardening products; and patio and grills. All Spring Black Friday values are available while supplies last. With more than 300,000 online products now available to ship to store for free, the options available in many of the seasonal categories (patio and grills for instance) become an even greater value when coupled with the free ship to store option. Following are a few examples of the Spring Black Friday deals in stores:
- 7pc Coral Springs Patio Dining Set $299 was $599. $300 Off!
- Nexgrill 4 Burner Gas Grill with Side & Sear Burners $199. Compare at $349!
- Ryobi One+ Lithium Ion Trimmer $79.97. A $99 Value!
- Miracle Gro Liquafeed Advance – Buy Two for the Price of One!
- Buy One, Get One Free on ALL Vegetable, Herb & Flower Seed Packets
- FREE Snap Spreader (a value of $49.98) with purchase of any two Scotts Snap Pacs *Spring Black Friday values not available on these items in Alaska or Canada
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV