Solar Winds (SWI) was upgraded at Morgan Stanley to equal weight. Accelerating volume growth and stabilized sales productivity warrants current valuation, Morgan Stanley said. Price target increased to $67.
TCF Financial (TCB) was downgraded at Oppenheimer to perform from outperform. Valuation call, as the stock has approached the previous $15 price target, Oppenheimer said.
Unum (UNM) was downgraded at J.P. Morgan to neutral. Industry fundamentals remain mixed, J.P. Morgan said.
STOCK COMMENTS/EPS CHANGESBank of America (BAC) price target and estimates were raised at Sterne Agee. Earnings estimates were raised on a more optimistic outlook for market-sensitive revenues and reductions in debt, Sterne Agee said. Price target goes to $13. Noble Energy (NBL) price target was raised at UBS to $145 after a meeting with management, UBS said. Guidance seems conservative, and cash flow does not reflect deep queue of exploration prospects, UBS said. Panera Bread (PNRA) numbers were raised at Oppenheimer. Shares are now seen reaching $200. Estimates were also increased, given higher expected sales and falling wheat prices, Oppenheimer said. Outperform rating. Tesoro (TSO) estimates were increased at UBS. Estimates for 2013 were increased to reflect refining expectations in the first quarter, said UBS. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV