Villanova University Examines Innovative New Ways To Implement Six Sigma Methodology In Healthcare
TAMPA, Fla., April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Many organizations big and small have problems with reducing waste and inefficiencies. This is especially true in healthcare where delivering quality patient care is a constant balancing act with controlling costs. Published in the new Spring catalog from Villanova University – ranked the #1 Regional University in the North for 20 consecutive years by U.S. News & World Report – the exclusive article, "Why the Healthcare Industry Needs Six Sigma" outlines the many successful outcomes that are possible with Six Sigma implementation in a healthcare setting. Topics covered include:
- Correcting healthcare errors and inefficiencies from misfiling paperwork to drug delivery mistakes
- Six Sigma tools that apply to different situations, including the DMAIC approach and DMADV methodology
- Six Sigma success in healthcare, including the case study of a healthcare provider that saved more than $3 million within the first five years of Six Sigma implementation
Widely recognized as a leader in Six Sigma training online,
Villanova's new Spring catalog also features a variety of Six Sigma course offerings that can help prepare professionals for Six Sigma certification, including Black Belt certification.
Certificate Programs Prepare You to Improve Processes in Your Organization: Master Certificate in Six Sigma – Healthcare:
- Learn to solve the unique problems found in healthcare – from small, rural clinics to large metropolitan hospital systems – using proven Six Sigma techniques.
Master Certificate in Six Sigma – Information Technology:
- Discover how Six Sigma has evolved from manufacturing use to one that can be applied across an entire organization, including software and systems development.
Master Certificate in Six Sigma – Financial Services:
- Understand how to enhance risk management and overall efficiencies (for financial professionals).
- Expand your influence and organizational impact by earning both an Advanced Master Certificate in Lean Six Sigma and Lean Master Black Belt certification.
- Learn to use the core concepts of Six Sigma and Lean methodologies to make better business decisions. Students will have the option to specialize in either healthcare, financial services or Information technology.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV