QrateSearch.com Gives Back 50% Of Net Profits To Users Every Week
TORONTO, April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- QrateSearch.com is a new social search platform launched in November 2012 to enable users to socially curate and rate the best of everything across thousands of user created categories. Qrate Search has promised a profit sharing agreement to it users: 50% of the net profits of the company will be returned to the users who help build out the content on the platform through their loyalty points system, which rewards users for content creation and engagement.
In the first four months, users have earned rewards including delivery of Domino's Pizzas, $50 Ticket Master Gift Cards, Apple TVs, Electric Guitars and Kindle Fires. Most users continue to save points towards the flagship rewards, a trip to Hawaii and Porsche 911 Carerra.
In the first quarter, users created and reviewed over 35,000 competitor pages in over 6000 new categories. On April 2nd, QrateSearch.com released a new design and user interface and began a new series of weekly contests to incentivize further content creation and engagement.Eric Arnold and Scott Wetton co-founded QrateSearch.com. The duo have co-founded several successful Internet start-ups over several years including WeeklyIndie.com, a curated independent music subscription service which garnered users and press in five languages across seven countries since 2010. For more information, please contact: Drew Cameron Media Relations Officer 416-857-4085 Email This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com. SOURCE Qrate Search
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV