Voice Of Marijuana Industry Slated To Expand With Media Deal Between GrowLife (OTCQB: PHOT), Strategic Global Investments (PINK: STBV), And Private Partners - GrowLife Studios Planned In San Diego, Los Angeles, & New York
WOODLAND HILLS and SAN DIEGO, Calif., April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- GrowLife, Inc., a provider of highly effective indoor growing technologies and unique lifestyle brands, is pleased to announce that consistent with its ongoing mission to build a long-standing brand and multiple streams of revenue, it has signed a Letter of Intent with Strategic Global Investments (PINK: STBV) to build a comprehensive, multi-channel media network for the marijuana industry.
The "core" of the network is expected to include:
- GrowLife Studios: San Diego (@ STBV Headquarters) & Los Angeles (@ PHOT Headquarters)
- Partner Studios in New York and Other Large Cities – Affiliations with Other Top Brands
- Quality, Creative Productions on All Marijuana Topics with Expansive Distribution and Websites
- Digital Advertising Server for Banners & Commercials – Multi-Tiered Sponsorships
- Acquisition of Terrestrial TV & Radio Stations / Channels / Rights
"Our vision is to create a platform for everyone in the marijuana industry – from the recreational or medicinal user, to the commercial grower, to the retail or institutional investor, and everything in between. The interest in these markets is evident with the rising profile of marijuana. The value inherent in owning and consolidating the media for this business is overlooked in my opinion," said Kyle Tracey, President of GrowLife and Executive Director of GrowLife Productions. "This project is of direct benefit to GrowLife Productions and www.Cannabis.org in providing us more viewers and traffic, and thus more value for potential sponsors."
While the brand penetration for GrowLife as the backbone of this network is immeasurable, a three-pronged approach is being used to design the enterprise in order to maximize revenue and scalability. The three drivers of this business should each operate autonomously and with a commitment to constant improvement and innovation.
- Quality content will be created by GrowLife, GrowLife partners, and network users. In GrowLife Studios or potential partner studios, and remotely from events by GrowLife Productions – unique content with dedicated creative directors featuring the hottest topics in cannabis will be created. Existing content from GrowLife or GrowLife partners should serve as a quality base of data as the network is populated with exciting shows, clips, and user generated content.
- Syndication and distribution of content will be coordinated by experts. "Pushing" content through traditional and newly developed or acquired channels expands viewership and sponsorship opportunities. Acquiring these viewers as potential customers for GrowLife or sponsors and improving stickiness and visitor engagement could provide exponential growth of dedicated users. A team is slated exclusively for distribution of content, who will also build a network of websites to serve the content. This team will ensure social media interaction and sharing.
- Monetizing content through advertisers and sponsorships. Using a blend of advertising servers and traditional sponsorships of shows or content is expected to provide revenue for GrowLife and any partners of this business. This team will be charged with acquiring data for GrowLife and GrowLife partners, and securing revenue agreements via advertising, sponsorship, or affiliate relationships.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts