TEMECULA, Calif., April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Outdoor Channel today announced that the network has increased its high definition (HD) presence in Fort Worth and the surrounding North Texas region for Charter customers. As part of Charter's all digital initiative, including the largest launch of HD channels in its history, customers in Weatherford and Cleburne, Texas will have access to Outdoor Channel HD beginning in early April, followed by a gradual rollout to viewers in Fort Worth, Highland Park, Azle, Granbury and University Park through June.
"Previously only available in standard definition, we continue to expand our relationship with Charter and are pleased to now offer their North Texas subscribers the only outdoor adventure network featuring the top talent within the industry and our premiere slate of programming in HD," said Randy Brown, Executive Vice President, Affiliate Sales & Marketing, Outdoor Channel. " Texas is home to many of our top talent, and is often featured as prime hunting and fishing ground on the network. This HD upgrade will allow local viewers to see the great Lone Star state in a whole new light, through the pristine quality of Outdoor Channel's high definition network."
"We are pleased to work with Outdoor Channel to bring their top hunting, shooting, fishing and adventure programming to the outdoorsmen and women of North Texas," said John Owen, Charter's Regional Vice President. "A good portion of our customers in the region are outdoor enthusiasts, and this HD upgrade is well-suited to their core interests."Charter customers can catch the sights, sounds and thrills of Outdoor Channel in standard definition (SD) on Channel 293, on Charter's Sports View Tier and Digital Tier 2. Outdoor HD will be available to HD customers on the same tiers on Channel 713.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV