CAMBRIDGE, Mass., April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Zipcar, Inc., the world's leading car sharing network, and Regus, the world's largest provider of flexible workspaces, have teamed up to offer a new national program to help businesses of all sizes across the country save money by paying only for what they use.
Today's consumers are sharing bikes, vacation homes, textbooks and couture, and smart businesses are jumping onto this trend of collaborative consumption to meet their needs efficiently. Through the new program offered by Zipcar and Regus, businesses can share resources they need to be successful – like workspace and vehicles – at a reduced cost, making doing business even more convenient and cost-effective.
"Collaborative consumption is a trend that makes sense for smart businesses, and Zipcar's new program with Regus enables businesses to utilize their resources more efficiently to save money and increase flexibility," said Diane Systrom, Director, Zipcar for Business, North America. "Regus gives their customers the ability to work when, where and how they want so they can focus on business without having to deal with the hassle of operating an office, while Zipcar for Business gives our members on-demand access to 'wheels when they want them' offering all of the benefits of car ownership without the costs. We see many parallels between our service offerings and look forward to helping businesses with our smart solutions."Through the new alliance, Regus customers can enjoy a special offer to join Zipcar for Business, a membership offering designed especially for companies and their employees. Regus customers can visit www.zipcar.com/regusoffer to sign up for Zipcar for Business, and will receive:
- A waived set up fee,
- Discounted annual membership,
- Low weekday driving rates, and
- Driving credit for the first 10 members on a new business account.
- A voucher for a complimentary one time use of their first meeting room, video conference or day office booking,
- Two free Business Lounge guest passes, and
- One month free on a Full Time Office or any Virtual Office Program with a minimum term of twelve months.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts