LOS ANGELES, April 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chief procurement officers need to analyze their spend data and assign benchmarks to help improve efficiencies and reduce costs in their supply chains, according to key findings from a recent webcast titled, " Improving Procurement Performance in a Cost-Cutting Environment."
Hosted by Vroozi, Inc., a worldwide provider of B2B e-procurement cloud solutions, the free 60-minute online panel discussion examined how purchasing directors can create greater efficiencies, reduce costs and optimize indirect procurement programs. A rebroadcast of the webcast can be downloaded by clicking here or visiting http://bit.ly/Improving-Procurement-Performance-Webcast .
"Companies both large and small increasingly are turning their attention to online procurement for traditional back office processes to achieve efficiency gains," said Shaz Khan, co-founder of Vroozi who moderated the discussion. "Coupled with this objective is an increasingly challenging landscape with organizational spend that is global, complex and multi-enterprise."The webcast panel consisted of procurement experts from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Dow Chemical, Wipro and Salesforce.com, who provided the following takeaways aimed at chief procurement officers for improving purchasing performance in a cost-cutting environment:
- Analyze spending data and align procurement initiatives with corporate vision and goals.
- Choose a framework for assigning ROI metrics and benchmarks.
- Implement technologies that can advance the procurement process.
- Account for all current and future costs when evaluating new cloud technologies.
- Build the business case for on-premise and cloud procurement technologies and evaluate which one makes sense.
|George Medici | email@example.com|
|Roger Pondel | Matt Sheldon|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV