SUNNYVALE, Calif., April 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- As reported by Stacey Higginbotham of GigaOm, Applied Micro Circuits Corporation (Nasdaq:AMCC), also known as AppliedMicro, today announced that in March 2013 it sampled reference boards containing its X-Gene™ Server on a Chip™ product. Samples were shipped to multiple key strategic customers and partners including Dell Inc., RedHat, Inc. and others.
The article may be found online at http://gigaom.com/2013/04/03/applied-micro-cloud-chip/ and at www.apm.com .
About AppliedMicroApplied Micro Circuits Corporation is a global leader in computing and connectivity solutions for next-generation cloud infrastructure and data centers. AppliedMicro delivers silicon solutions that dramatically lower total cost of ownership. Corporate headquarters are located in Sunnyvale, California. www.apm.com . Applied Micro Circuits Corporation, AMCC, AppliedMicro, X-Gene and Server on a Chip are trademarks or registered trademarks of Applied Micro Circuits Corporation. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Media Contact: AppliedMicro Michael Major 408-542-8831 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV