Tubetime Integrates Civolution's SyncNow Ad Identification For Its All-In-One TV App Ecosystem
"When we approached the idea of adding ad recognition and automatic content triggering to Tubetime, Civolution rose to the top of our list due to the robustness of its monitoring network, and ease of integration," said Marc Belanger, CEO of Tubetime. "In conjunction with our Connector hardware and fully featured software, SyncNow's ad recognition and content triggering will allow our marketing partners to unlock the true power of digital in conjunction with the traditionally analog television ad space."
Civolution's award-winning media interaction solution, SyncNow, already powers sync for a range of 2 nd screen consumer applications for movie and show producers, broadcasters, 2 nd screen platform providers and advertisers worldwide.
About CivolutionCivolution ( www.civolution.com) is the leading provider of technology and solutions to identify, manage and monetize media content. The company offers an extensive portfolio of cutting edge digital watermarking and fingerprinting applications for media interaction (accurate and real-time video synchronization for 2nd screen and smart TVs), media intelligence (audience measurement and media monitoring for television, radio and internet) and media protection (content filtering and forensic marking of media assets in pre-release, digital cinema, payTV and online). Follow us on Twitter: @Civolution.
About TubetimeTubetime ( www.tubetime.com) is all about bringing TV viewers a fun, simple and interactive second screen TV experience through a customized channel guide, exclusive content and a universal remote control. TV show producers, sponsors and networks alike can also access the Tubetime platform to deliver customized interactivity in real-time, directly to their audiences. Follow us on Twitter: @Tubetime.SOURCE Civolution
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV