BOSTON, April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Perceptive Informatics, a leading eClinical solutions provider and a subsidiary of PAREXEL International Corporation (NASDAQ: PRXL), today released an enhanced version of its comprehensive IMPACT® clinical trial management system (CTMS). Notable features include improved data entry as well as site management and monitoring capabilities. The system is designed for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies of all sizes, and has more than 26,000 users in studies of up to tens of thousands of subjects and millions of visits.
According to market research firm MarketsandMarkets, the CTMS software industry is expected to jump from $567.2 million in 2010 to $1.3 billion by 2016. Perceptive Informatics' CTMS solution provides a user-friendly infrastructure that enables clinicians to manage trials of varying complexity.
"Many top global pharmaceutical companies and CROs rely on the IMPACT CTMS solution to plan, administer and track every aspect of their clinical trials," said Nick Richards, Vice President, Product Management, Perceptive Informatics. "As clients face further globalization of clinical trials and require site management and monitoring of increasingly complex studies, they need technology that keeps pace. Perceptive's enhanced system represents a significant leap forward in flexibility and usability, enabling clients to improve the speed and effectiveness of their clinical development programs."
Perceptive's enhanced version is a customizable system which allows managers the flexibility to define which information is most important to their clinical trial and configure it accordingly. Highlights include:
- Configurability by Clinical Trial Type – Customers can define their own clinical trial types – from single-site investigator-initiated studies to large multi-country studies – enabling them to select the critical screens and fields that each requires. This simplifies and streamlines clinical trial management and ensures that users see exactly what they need.
- Assistance for Field Monitors – The IMPACT® MySites™ Module, which supports online and offline monitoring activities and the collection of associated management data, now enables contract research associates to record and manage contacts for the sites they monitor, allowing them to have a more comprehensive view of site activity.
- I mproved Data Mining C apabilities – The IMPACT® Investigator Module's advanced search feature enables users to select physician names based on their location, specialty, therapeutic interests, responses to qualification questionnaires and investigator performance metrics in order to speed the finalization of candidate study sites and the recruitment of optimal investigators for a trial.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV