Frost & Sullivan Forecasts Robust Future For European Health Information Exchange Market
"Often, electronic health record (EHR) projects are long-term and require continual support and commitment from vendors," concludes Ms Ravishankar. "Even as several healthcare IT participants vie for a larger market share, it should be noted that preferred vendors are always the ones who exhibit strong leadership and an in-depth understanding of interoperability standards associated with health information exchange."
If you are interested in more information on this research, please send an email to Anna Zanchi, Corporate Communications, at email@example.com
Western European Health Information Exchange Market is part of the Connected Health Growth Partnership Service programme. Frost & Sullivan's related research services include: HCIT Implementation Business Models, European Healthcare IT Professional Services Market, and Telehealth Business Models in Europe. All research included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends that have been evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.
About Frost & SullivanFrost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts