The 10th IGEEC(International Green Energy Expo & Conference) Was Held At EXCO, Daegu On April 3rd.
During the exhibition, there will be International Green Energy Business Conference that has been chosen as for consecutively 4 years since 2010 by Korea Tourism Organization. And it is expected to provide presentations on over 200 topics during 23 seminars for professionals where we can meet the past, the present and the future of renewable energy policy, technology and industry.
As for 'Export Consultation' run by KITA(Korea International Trade Association), Gyeongbuk Techno Park and EXCO, 32 foreign buyers of 24 companies from 9 countries. KITA invited global top 10 solar energy companies including Solar World(German), Motech Industries( Taiwan), Gintech Energy Corporation and other internationally well-known firms such as the world best China-based Guqngzhou Ruxing Technology Development and South Africa-based Mega Africa Holdings which is promoting a national project, building power generation plants.
Also, EPC(Engineering, Procurement & Construction) companies in solar energy industry such as Corporate Energy Solutions, Photovol-Tec from the U.S., Denso, Unix from Japan which are under the procedure of big-scale projects related with solar energy are invited to have 1 on 1 special consultation with domestic companies.
As an event accompanied the exhibition, 'Solar Golden Tour' is organized by Korea Industrial Complex Corporation(KICOX). About 40 foreign buyers and business conference professionals will participate and look at LG electronics' Solar fuel cell manufacturing plant, STX Solar's Solar-cell solution system and Hapcheon on-shore solar energy generation plant run by K-Water(Korea Water Resources Corporation), the world biggest one.Link to IGEEC 2013 Special News Page SOURCE International Green Energy Expo & Conference
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV