- Ford is adding four more plants to its network of manufacturing operations that use its industry-leading 3-Wet paint process; the process will be added to two facilities in the United States, as well as one in China and one in Spain
- Ford, which was the first automaker to implement the high-solids solvent-borne 3-Wet technology in 2007, currently has eight plants in North America, Asia Pacific and Europe that use the process
- The 3-Wet process has helped Ford reduce CO 2 emissions by 15-25 percent and volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions by 10 percent at those facilities where the process is used; similar reductions are expected at new 3-Wet facilities
Ford Expands Environmentally Friendly 3-Wet Paint Capacity By 50 Percent Globally In 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.