" China currently stands at a defining moment," said Boyce. "As unprecedented urbanization continues, the leaders of this great nation recognize that continued development must be matched by care in air and water quality."
"I applaud China for taking a comprehensive approach to energy policy − one that advances energy access, economic growth and environmental protection. In the decades ahead, China is positioned to once again lead the world in providing the global blueprint for building a sustainable energy future built on 21 st Century Coal."
Peabody Energy is the world's largest private-sector coal company and a global leader in sustainable mining and clean coal solutions. The company serves metallurgical and thermal coal customers in more than 25 countries on six continents.
CONTACT: Kirsty McDonald 314.342.7562(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130402/CG87870) (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120724/CG44353LOGO) SOURCE Peabody Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV