SALT LAKE CITY, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Zions Bancorporation (Nasdaq: ZION) today announced that on May 3, 2013, Zions Capital Trust B will redeem all of its outstanding 8.0% capital securities (CUSIP No. 989703202, the "Capital Securities") consisting of 11,400,000 shares with an aggregate liquidation amount of $285,000,000.
The redemption price will be 100% of the liquidation amount ( $25.00 per share) of the Capital Securities, together with accrued and unpaid distributions to the redemption date. The Paying Agent with respect to the Capital Securities is The Bank of New York Mellon, located at 111 Sanders Creek Parkway, East Syracuse, New York 13057, Attention: Transtar Department.
Zions Bancorporation is one of the nation's premier financial services companies, consisting of a collection of eight great banks in select western U.S. markets with combined total assets exceeding $50 billion. Zions operates its banking businesses under local management teams and community identities in 10 western and southwestern states: Amegy Bank of Texas, California Bank & Trust, National Bank of Arizona, Nevada State Bank, The Commerce Bank of Oregon, The Commerce Bank of Washington, Vectra Bank Colorado (and New Mexico), and Zions First National Bank ( Utah and Idaho). The company is a national leader in Small Business Administration lending and public finance advisory services. In addition, Zions is included in the S&P 500 and NASDAQ Financial 100 indices. Investor information and links to subsidiary banks can be accessed at www.zionsbancorporation.com.
SOURCE Zions Bancorporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV