Exco Announces Key Appointments
MARKHAM, ON, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Brian Robbins, President and CEO of Exco Technologies Limited (TSX-XTC) is pleased to announce the appointment of Paul Riganelli as Chief Operating Officer and Senior Vice President. Paul has been employed with Exco since 2004 as Chief Financial Officer and VP Finance. He earned his Bachelor of Arts and Master of Business Administration degrees from the University of Toronto and his law degree from York University.
The positions of Chief Financial Officer and VP Finance are filled by Mary Nguyen who has been employed with Exco in 2007 as Corporate Controller and, since 2010, Chief Accountant and Internal Control Officer. She earned her Bachelor of Commerce and Finance degree at the University of Toronto and is a member of the Society of Certified Management Accountants of Ontario.
Exco Technologies Limited is a global supplier of innovative technologies servicing the die-cast, extrusion and automotive industries. Through our 11 strategic locations, we employ 2,216 people and service a diverse and broad customer base.
SOURCE Exco Technologies Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV