CHARLOTTE, N.C., April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Cato Corporation (NYSE: CATO) announced today that the Company filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 2, 2013. An electronic version of the 2012 Annual Report may be found under the Investors section of the Company's website ( www.catocorp.com ). Shareholders may receive, free of charge, a paper copy of the 2012 Annual Report containing audited financial statements by writing to the Investor Relations Department, The Cato Corporation, 8100 Denmark Road, Charlotte, North Carolina 28273, or contacting Investor Relations at 704-551-7519.
The Cato Corporation is a leading specialty retailer of value-priced fashion apparel and accessories operating three concepts, "Cato", "Versona" and "It's Fashion". The Company's Cato stores offer exclusive merchandise with fashion and quality comparable to mall specialty stores at low prices every day. Versona is a unique fashion destination offering accessories and apparel including jewelry, handbags and shoes at exceptional prices every day. It's Fashion offers fashion with a focus on the latest trendy styles and nationally recognized urban brands for the entire family at low prices every day. Additional information on The Cato Corporation is available at www.catocorp.com.
SOURCE The Cato Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV